Department of Organization of Innovative Clinical Trials
Head of the Department, PhD in Technical Sciences, Evgeny Ovcharenko
The Department of Organization of Innovative and Clinical Studies was established in 2013 by the decision of the management of the NII KPSSZ.
The strategic goals of the Department are:
- assistance and support of innovative activities of the Institution in priority areas of science and healthcare;
- - advancement and commercialization of research and technology in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery in order to increase the investment and export potential of the Kemerovo region;
- - organization and maintenance of clinical, pilot, applied and fundamental scientific researches aimed at solving the priority objectives of national healthcare and medicine.
Principal activities of the Department:
- - preparation and support of the Research and Development Projects of the regional and federal levels;
- activity management on preparation of technical documentations, conducting of preclinical and clinical trials of new drug products and medical devices;
- - maintenance of the implementation of full innovative development cycles of high-technological medical devices in cooperation with international partners;
- - building the competency of the Institution through engagement in training and proficiency enhancement of the employees by extending the cooperation with the leading national and foreign medical universities, scientific research institutes and centers;
- - arrangement of cooperation with the priority Russian technological platforms aimed at preparation and implementation of the complex full-cycle projects;
- - patent researches.
Head of the Department +7 (3842) 64-45-27