Heart disease laboratory
Heart disease laboratory
Head of the laboratory
Doctor of Medicine, Honoured Doctor of the Russian Federation Evtushenko Alexey Valerievich
Practical work experience in “cardiovascular surgery” – since 1987
Experience in scientific research – since 2010
Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medicine in specialties “14.00.44 - cardiovascular surgery; 14.00.06 - cardiology "on the topic of “Constant heart pacing in patients with atrial fibrillation and mitral valve prosthesis” (1996).
The dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Medicine in the specialties “14.00.44 - cardiovascular surgery; 14.00.06 - cardiology" on the topic of “Tactical and technological aspects of the treatment of mitral valve defects complicated by atrial fibrillation” (2001).
The mission of the laboratory:
- 1. in the field of practical medicine: optimization and personalization of methods of surgical correction of acquired and congenital heart diseases.
- 2. in the field of fundamental and applied science: identification of applied and fundamental processes that directly or indirectly affect the results of surgical correction of acquired and congenital heart diseases.
Scientific tasks of the laboratory:
- • To study conceptual systems of bioengineered products for plastic surgery on heart valves and great vessels based on a series of natural, numerical and analytical experiments;
- • To study the dysfunctions of heart valve bioprostheses from the perspective of personalised genetics;
- • To optimise the technology of reoperations for dysfunctions of biological prostheses based on a retrospective analysis of various clinical groups;
- • To study the cumulative risk of thromboembolic complications of valve replacement in patients with atrial fibrillation;
- • To study the humoral predictors of progression of heart failure and persistence of arrhythmia in patients after correction of valvular defects based on the new methods of study of local sympathetic heart tone;
- • To study biological methods of vascular plastics and prosthetics based on the study of long-term results and mathematical modelling;
- • To substantiate the concept of new areas of application of bioengineering implants in cardiovascular surgery;
- • To study the durability of bioengineered products based on bovine pericardium for plastic surgery on the valves and septa of the heart in the younger age group of the heart on the basis of retrospective analysis and prospective observation;
- • To justify the strategy of surgical treatment of targeted pathology in patients with clinically significant comorbidity.
- • The laboratory consists of 10 researchers, including two Doctors of Medicine and six Candidates of Medicine.
- 1. Evtushenko AV, Kanev AF, Pavlyukova EN, STATE OF THE MITRAL VALVE IN HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY AND ITS ROLE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF OBSTRUCTION OF THE OUTPUT OF THE LEFT VENTRICULAR. Siberian Medical Journal. 2019; 34 (1): 69-77
- 2. Barbarash L.S., Klyshnikov K.YU., Khayes B.L., Khalivopulo I.K., Stasev A.N., Krutitskiy S.S., Borisenko D.V., Sitnikova M.A., Ivanova A.V., Kudryavtseva YU.A., Kokorin S.G., Yevtushenko A.V., Ovcharenko Ye.A.PERVYY OPYT REPROTEZIROVANIYA MITRAL'NOGO KLAPANA S ISPOL'ZOVANIYEM SISTEMY BESSHOVNOY IMPLANTATSII PO METODU "PROTEZ-V-PROTEZ": DVUKHETAPNAYA IMPLANTATSIYA NA KRUPNOM ZHIVOTNOM Byulleten' eksperimental'noy biologii i meditsiny. 2019. T. 168. № 12. S. 783-787.
- 3. Klyshnikov K.YU., Onishchenko P.S., Ovcharenko Ye.A., Stasev A.N., Brel' N.K., Ko-kov A.N., Yevtushenko A.V., Barbarash L.S. CHISLENNYY ANALIZ GEMODI-NAMIKI PROTEZA KLAPANA SERDTSA V knige: Tezisy XX Vserossiyskoy konferentsii molodykh uchonykh po matematicheskomu modelirovaniyu i informa-tsionnym tekhnologiyam. 2019. S. 23.
- 4. Burkov N.N., Kazantsev A.N., Tarasov R.S., Anufriev A.I., Leader R.Yu., Yakhnis E.Ya., Bayandin M.S., Evtushenko A.V. XENOPERICARDIAL PLASTIC OF THE INTERNAL CAROTID ARTERY IN ITS RESTENOSIS Complex problems of cardiovascular diseases. 2019.Vol. 8.No. S3. P. 26.
- 5. Burkov N.N., Kazantsev A.N., Anufriev A.I., Evtushenko A.V., Barbarash L.S. CLASSICAL CAROTIDAL ENDARTERECTOMY USING DIEPOXY-PROCESSED XENOPERICARDIUM IN PATIENTS WITH DIFFERENT CONTRACTION OF CARDIACITY - vascular diseases. 2019.Vol. 8.No. S3. P. 27.
- 6. Burkov N.N., Kazantsev A.N., Anufriev A.I., Evtushenko A.V., Barbarash L.S. LONG-TERM RESULTS OF SLEEPY-CONNECTIVE BYPASSING IN PATIENTS WITH COMPLETE STEEL SYNDROME AND MULTIFOCAL ATHEROSCLEROSIS // Complex problems of cardiovascular diseases. 2019.Vol. 8.No. S3. P. 28.
- 7. Burkov N.N., Kazantsev A.N., Anufriev A.I., Danilovich A.I., Smirnov K.V., Leader R.Yu., Bayandin M.S., Evtushenko A.V. Results of femoral-popliteal reconstruction with a biological prosthesis. Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2020; 13 (1): 29-35
- 8. Krutitskiy S.S., Tsapko L.P., Evtushenko A.V., Evtushenko V.V., Boschenko A.A., Grigoriev E.V. Optical biopsy for online monitoring of the functional state of the myocardium during cardiac surgery // Anesthesiology and Reanimatology 2020; 4: 48–53. https://doi.org/10.17116/anaesthesiology202004148
- 9. O. L. Barbarash, Yu.V. Levadin, A.G. Kutikhin, A.N. Kazantsev, S.G. Kokorin, S.V. Ivanov, A.N. Stasev, A.V. Evtushenko, L.S. Barbarash Development of a scale model for predicting the risk of unfavorable outcome in patients operated on for dysfunction of diepoxy-treated bioprostheses in the mitral position // Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery 2020, V. 13, No. 4, p. 286-293 https://doi.org/10.17116/kardio202013041286