According to the license to provide educational activities #1119 dated October, 31 2014 issued by the Federal Education and Science Supervision Service, the Federal State Budgetary Institution “Research Institute for Complex Issues of Cardiovascular Diseases” provides training of academic personnel in the Postgraduate Study in the training program 31.06.01 “Clinical Medicine” in the following specialities: Cardiology, Cardiovascular surgery, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care.
Assessment of the Postgraduate students in the basic professional educational program is performed in the form of candidacy examinations in Foreign Language, History and Philosophy of Science and in special disciplines according to the programs of candidacy examinations approved in the NII KPSSZ.
The attachment of students for candidacy examinations is performed by their enrollment in the Institute as externs for interim assessment for a period of not more than six months.
Passing of the candidacy exams is confirmed by a certificate issued on the basis of the decision of the examination committee.
1. Candidacy examinations in the disciplines “History and Philosophy of Science”, “Foreign Language” and in special discipline according to the theme of the thesis for PhD candidacy are performed twice a year:
- spring session: in the period from May, 15 to June, 15 of the current year;
- autumn session: in the period from October, 15 to November, 15 of the current year.
Applications and document for candidacy examinations are accepted in the Research and Educational Department from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily:
- spring session: until April, 30 of the current year;
- autumn session: until September, 30 of the current year.
The students who study according to the Federal State Educational Standard for the training programs for highly qualified personnel undergo interim assessment (passing the candidacy exams) according to the curriculum.
2. To pass the candidacy examination the following documents should be provided:
- an application addressed to the Director of the NII KPSSZ;
- a copy of the passport;
- a copy of the diploma of higher education and its supplements.
Examination translation for “Foreign language” subject is submitted to a teacher for review 10 days prior to the announced date for candidacy exam.
The students who study according to the Federal State Educational Standard for the training programs for highly qualified personnel undergo interim assessment - passing the candidacy exams - according to the curriculum of the training program.